Current Shipping Notices & Contact Info
We are available to answers questions Monday-Friday from 8AM-2:30PM EST - please call 800-447-0591 or 315-472-6988 and ask for Jim or Ed.
Please be advised that the length of time it takes to receive your order is out of our control once we ship it and presently there are no shipping refunds. COVID-19 drastically disrupted shipping services and they have not returned to pre-pandemic orderliness or predictability - honestly, some days shipping services do not even show up for pickups. Currently there are NO SERVICE GUARANTEES or REFUNDS even if you choose a Next Day Air service or anything else that is expedited. We currently are NOT shipping internationally as these shipments have been taking as long as 1-2 MONTHS to receive, if received at all.
Please choose your shipping option carefully keeping the non-refundability issues in mind.
Equally important! We ship same day ALMOST all of the time as long as we receive your order before 2PM EST, Monday-Friday only. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
IF YOUR TRACKING SAYS DELIVERED but you have not received your order:
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it, here are a few steps to take:
- Give it a day or so. In some cases, carriers may mark packages as delivered up to 48 hours early.
- Verify the shipping address on your order.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package (check side or back doors!)
- Check with your neighbors and with others in your home who may have accepted the package.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Please note that some carriers may deliver until 10 pm.
- Contact the carrier for further updates on the status of your delivery.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, we know all of this is upsetting.
Most of all, we thank you for your support of our small business!